Sunday, January 29, 2012

Nang Dahil Kay Anthony Kiedis, Will Ferrell, Josh Klinghoffer at Flea

All I wish from this day till April 26th is to score a nice seat at the Air Canada Centre and listen to these guys while recounting The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie. I might tag Charlie along with me for a date and hang out Under The Bridge while Naked In The Rain right after. That might just be a possibility. By The Way, what I consider for a date conclusion is calling My Friends and hang out in a Coffee Shop and talk about anything from A Death Of A Martian to something as mundane as the Snow. If You Have To Ask, he could be My Lovely Man, but that's just between us, my girlfriends, because I'm not gonna Give It Away to him that easy. I Could Have Lied, who knows, because Universally Speaking, lying to someone on a first date is a Minor Thing. After quite a while of going out with him and If these feelings come pounding my heart like One Big Mob which I Can't Stop, Transcending beyond the limits of my emotional bastion, I hope he'll let me go Falling Into Grace, his. Anyway, it's Midnight and time for me to get Dosed so you better Throw Away Your Television. Warlocks, be gone from my dream. This Is The Place where I can be happy. I don't want to wake up with Storm In A Teacup for breakfast and no more Tearjerker, that kind of stupid stuff. (Yeah, I'm all Warped. Strip My Mind and Torture Me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment