Saturday, December 10, 2011

They're A Buttch Of Joke

Who likes the Kardashians? Who on earth buy their bullshit on TV? Come on! Aside from the money-making retards who are behind their fake-or-no-fake asses, I don't think those people are worth any smart people's time. Kim Kardashian, most especially, who can single-cheek-buttedly kill brain cells for every word that comes out of her mouth. I've never watched a single episode of their (un)reality show. Just watching Kim being hounded by paparazzi or just seeing her open her mouth to say something more likely stupid is grueling enough that I might actually fall in a coma if I see all of them talk at the same time.

Kim actually is who I hate the most among the bunch. The rest just act as a pulley to keep her face above her ass like any other normal human being.

And with that said, that's all there is. These people are not worth a crumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment