Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bato-Bato Sa Langit, Ang Tamaan Sapul!

So there are these two obnoxious women hanging around Facebook and lurking in people's status, walls, info. Okay lang. Harmless, I would say. After all, that's what social networking is for. Pacomment-comment, palike-like. No problem at all. Pero ito palang sila OW (obnoxious women) eh mga Nanette Inventor or yung mahilig mag big bang theory sa buhay ng may buhay. Ang nakakagigil pa, they'll make fun of these poor people without their knowledge just for their convenient, yet pathetic entertainment.

Two years back, nakilala ko si OW1. Beso, chika, yosi, karaoke, kape. Matapos ang ilang pagkikita, I had a good feeling about her. No, not that lesbian kinda feeling. I felt she's into all the details ng mga what-nots ng buhay-buhay with matching facial expressions of concern and sympathy. Sabi ko, "Wow. Perfect timing," since my life sucked and in the grey areas then. Nag monkey dance pa nga ako habang nagye-yehey eh. That's how happy she made me feel.

A year later, entrada de Joe Cantada si OW2. The usual - kape, yosi, tagay mo na, chongke, cough syrup, rugby (wag seryosohin). Akala ko ang drama ng buhay ko noon pantapat na sa Kapwa Ko Mahal Ko, pero si OW2 pala pang Batang Yagit ang reel ng storya nya - the universal plague in human emotion: TAMA! heartbreak. With all those greatest common factor sans the least common denominator eh talagang madami kaming paguusapan ni OW2.

Bottomline (but not the bottomest yet), these two knew me at my weakest and vulnerability. Parang tanga 'no? I know 'twas too stupid of me, pero it's a universal (universal na naman!) reaction of a man to be clingy when life gets sticky. Parang kulangot. Walang halong agenda, I befriended them with the purest and sincerest intention. Matalim man ang dila ko minsan, pero I have this welcoming personality sa totoo lang. *STIR?!* I TRUSTED them. Parang tanga ulit ano? So ayun. Friends na kunwari kami. Bati ng Happy Birthday pag birthday, Happy Heart's Day pag balentayms, Happy New Year pag bagong taon. Little did I know na sa lahat ng batian na yun was Happy April Fool's Day for them all along.

Ngayon, a double-take for those two years. These two roll on their own, leaving a putrid trail behind their asses. No wonder! Their stinky mouths have been digging their own graves. Ironically, sila pa ang mahilig sa finger-pointing. You made fun of other people, fine. Di ko problema yun. But now I learned that you put on the puppet strings on me, I felt for the previous poor ones. I now feel the urge to turn the table around and, deliberately or not, put ourselves to the laughing and mocking side. Too bad nakilala niyo ako at the weakest bit of who I REALLY AM. Ingrown lang yun ng pagkatao ko. My mom and dad didn't raise any weakling. Unlike you OW2 (oo, ikaw nga!), puro ka press release about you seeking for help and eventually coming to terms with your shits pero ang totoo, you still are as shitty as life gets. And you OW1 (yes, you!), wala namang below the belt. Mapa boxing, UFC, or WWE bawal yun. Naawa ako for that someone I particularly know you made fun of.

Sabi nga eh karma karma karma karma karma chameleon lang yan. What goes around, comes around. Pagkakaalam ko, it's already taken a piece of you. Karma shoots! Ganyan nga. Asta pa naman kayo parang high school lang. You're trying so hard to make the impression of the cool kids. Ahhhmm, teka ha may tawag: "RIIIING!!! Hello?! Yes. This is reality speaking." And there you go. ZING! The astang angas niyo would only matter for those threatened. I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment