Thursday, July 1, 2010

One Serious (?) Talk With Manila Emmissaries via Skype

(After some awakening "spirit" minutes, this is how our conversation went.)


Moses: We got worried when he said that hug and kiss thing to you.

Acai: Yeah, he wants a different kind of thing. I'm sure you know what that means.

Moi: Yes, I do. And I remember how you, Moses, were with "we-all-know-who-I'm-talking-about". I mean, that was serious I can tell.

Ralph and Madhu: (Still listeners of what were being transpired.)

Moses: You know, Lyn, generally, men tend to be serious at a later age.

Acai: Really?

Lyn: Really yourself there, Cai. That might explain your own self, haha!

Moses: Seriously, when they start to lose things one at a time...

Lyn: Like their hair, I guess. Because I have this cyber guy friend from LA whom I've been chatting with and he's darn serious about meeting me here. Well here, when I said that, was New York. Of course, I had to lie to him about that and in my part, really, there's no truth in everything I told him. He's like he's running out of time that he wants things get done his way the very moment it popped out of his head. After that, I dodged at all the messages coming from him. By the way, he's losing some also, thus my conclusion. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment